Gifts of Life Insurance - New Policy
How It Works
- You can provide now for a future gift to Syracuse University by naming us owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- You make annual gifts to Syracuse University in the amount of the premium payments.
- When the policy matures the proceeds are paid to Syracuse University, and we apply them to the program you have designated.
- You can make a significant gift from an asset.
- Your gifts offsetting our premium payments are fully deductible.
- You build our future financial strength.
- More detail on gifts of life insurance - new policy.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance - new policy.
- Please contact us so we can assist you though the process and ensure we understand how you would like your gift to be used.
The material presented in this web site is not offered as legal or tax advice. You are urged to seek the advice of your tax advisor, attorney, and/or financial planner to make certain the gift you are considering fits into your overall circumstances and planning.